Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Need 6V92 advice. Broken down bus nut.

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Need 6V92 advice. Broken down bus nut.

Post by Songman »

This 6V92 is actually in an RTS and not an Eagle. But I figured I would ask it here anyway because it belongs to a single woman who is on the road with her daughter and her dog and is broken down and needs some advice.

The story and the symptoms are HERE.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Need 6V92 advice. Broken down bus nut.

Post by luvrbus »

Sure sounds to me like she spun a main bearing or sezied a piston Dale, I hope not for her sake. good luck

Clifford