Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Ot, I need help in How to change text view

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Ot, I need help in How to change text view

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Cliff,

I am not sure if it is you I should address this to but how can I adjust the text I read and sent such as now so that I can read it easier on this bb'd.? I have a color defiency and it is difficult to read some post on the boards and also difficult for me in particular to see as I type this. The blue or grayish colors nearly blend in. Can I make my viewing back ground all white, perhaps this will help but the way it is now is too difficult to see clearly at times? Old Age I guess.

I hope I am not the only one with this problem and appreciate any help I can get.

Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Ot, I need help in How to change text view

Post by luvrbus »

Gary, Dale is working on that I have a problem with it also,and with to much background borders
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Hey Gary,

Clifford is right. I am working on it. I have done a ton of these forums like this but they went to a new version of the software and it is completely different and very difficult. Bear with me for just a few more days and I will figure it out. I have spent the last 3 days in and under my wife's little car trying to get ready for a annual Run that I put on every year. I've been going at it since 6AM this morning. It is midnight and I have a couple hours yet tonight and then up early again in the morning so I can hopefully have it ready to leave at noon.

This is how it looked this morning.

Once I get through this weekend I can get back onto working on this forum, and hopefully even my bus!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Dale,

"Take Care of Business" at home and "don't worry bout me", song I sing, get it. Anyhow I am glad for two things, one I am not the only one with this problem and #2 that the best technican will fix it for us. I just was not sure if there was something I could do here now but trust me, after sitting in front of this computer as long as I have and do I can wait. My wife is so surprized at me as she knows my temperment when I have difficulty just removing that hard plastic casing they put on stuff you purchase and you nearly cut your hand removing each time. HEHE

Anyhow thanks for the reply and fix this text when you can. If I get stuck on a word or sentence that blends in I'll have my wife read it to me, doesn't things like that start to happen with age, Geeee!!!

Everyone have a great weekend, we are leaving for a few days ourselves in an hour, wish I could bring my keyboard with us.

Gary
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Thanks for understanding, Gary. I got most of the interior and the dash in at about 4:45 this morning and went in for a nap at my wife's insistence. I am on my way back out to try to get everything else buttoned up now.

I hate to even suggest this because it just means I didn't do my job, but if you want to make the text easier to read in the meantime, you can just drag your mouse over each message and highlight the text. It turns the text dark blue against a white background. Not a fix, but at least you won't have to bother your wife to read for you.

Have a fun and safe trip!

Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Thanks Dale for the short cut in letting me and perhaps others read and darken the text on each post I want to read easily. That works so keep working on that care and Git "R" Done. I gotta do that to my Eagle as well.
Gary
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Yee Haw! Finally figured out where they hid the text color controls in the new version of this forum software! Getting closer!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

:D Right on Dale! YOU DA MAN 8-)
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

OK Clifford, I stretched the size of the forum horizontally a little bit too. If you still have too much on the sides, I would suggest checking your display settings to see what size you have your graphics card set to. I am using 1024x768 and the forum almost fills the screen. If I go any farther, I am afraid some people will have to scroll to see the entire forum.

If anyone else has any problems, please post them here and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,
Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN