Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1986 Model 15 Eagle Bus Manual

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
DPirtle
Bus Model: 1986 Model 15 Eagle Bus

1986 Model 15 Eagle Bus Manual

Post by DPirtle »

I was wondering if anyone had a manuel for a 1986 Model 15 Eagle bus. If so, I was need a picture of the wiring diagram of the dash.

Thank you.

-DAVE
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: 1986 Model 15 Eagle Bus Manual

Post by rusty »

Dave, I have a manual for my 94/15. I don't remember seeing a diagram of the dash wiring, but I will look and if there is one I will get it to you.

Good Luck Wayne
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Wayne, if you don't have the wiring for the dash on a 15 I do but I am not smart enough to scan a page yet.He should have it on panel door under the drivers window. good luck

Clifford
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Dave ,I have a copy on disc ,but same here,can't seem to copy it .
If when you removed the harness from the dash,and it wasn't completely disassembled,try locating the harness bundle #'s,and we might be able to relay to you the #'s for each on the dash so you can re-assemble it .this could take a little more time .As Clifford said there is a cover on the front electrical panel showing the main feed harness to the dash.please keep us posted on your progress,and we'll try to help the best we can ,good luck and don't panic .Heck ,Doyle might even be able to help,as his last class before graduating the C.A university of Eagle Bus happened to be electrical LOL (just kidding) ,please keep us posted.Van
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Dave, I found the wiring digrams for the 15. Rember these are for a 94 model. Do you want me to scan them and email them to you, or do you want them snail mail? You can PM me with ether address

Wayne