Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Gas Springs for Panagraphic bay doors

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Gas Springs for Panagraphic bay doors

Post by rusty »

Dale, this the information I have on the gas springs I have. The manufacure is AVM Industries LLC. The part number is 1024M. You can go to there web site and get all the information about the stroke lengths and such. You may be able to buy direct from AVM I was not able to. I bouught them from Allegis Corporation 866-378-7550. Product Desccription is SE1024M150PS100 part number is 21506. If anyone needs the 13 MM Ball Stud I have them.

Hope this helps Wayne
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Gas Springs for Panagraphic bay doors

Post by Songman »

Thanks Wayne. I am not needing any of the struts. I was just looking for the information so I can give it to my manufacturer to see if I can get a stock of them. I have a couple of the regular Eagle bay door struts that I got from them that I am going to send over to Doyle to let him check them out on his bus. Once we decide they work well I'll add them to my site. I will send this info from you over and see if I can get those as well. Thanks.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN