Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

shock numbers for Andy

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

shock numbers for Andy

Post by luvrbus »

Andy, the front uses Gabrel no.85314 on the drive and the boggie I use the Gabrel adjustable no. 89425 set the 89425 on the center postion to start with if you need more set them on high and the propuse effect will go away.Don't use the adjustable on the front as I told you on the phone Norris had the best price on the front shocks but the others you can buy from Auto Zone for 50 bucks Good luck

Clifford
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Re: shock numbers for Andy

Post by Eagle Andy »

Thanks Clifford , and thanks for the vist the other day .
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481