Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Eagle Rust Repair

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Re: Eagle Rust Repair

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Hello Jim,

I have my web site for the CD for sale on the internet at:
http://www.busconverter101.com
What I will do for the start up of this great board I will donate 15 copies right now of my Eagle Repair & Inspection Guide to you moderators and send them to the address you wish. Perhaps you can offer some kind of contest for a recipient but I would like to have Newbies in particular receive them to assist in a new purchase but I will keep that offer of the CD's for you to decide who gets them with the copies I will send you. I will work with what ever helps keep this board filled with Eagle owners and those wishing they were.

If you moderators get together some how and decide how you would like to do that it will be fine with me as long as it helps anyone out of a situation they may already be in or prevent them from getting into one as well.

If this creates some any kind of controversy let me know, I don't need any more of that.

Perhaps you can offer them as door prizes at rallies as a suggestion to encourage some newbies to attend a Eagle Rally.

Let me know, back to work now.

Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Gary WOW Thank you for your kind offer. We have never met but we have common friends. I have heard a lot of nice things about you. From what I have seen of your posts I know they are all true. We will put are heads together and find a way to use your offer to help grow our club. I hope you will help by becoming part of that collective head and help us decide. Jim I hope I did not step on your thread but I could not wait to thank Gary.
Thank You Wayne.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

That is a very nice offer. I am fortunate to have very little if any rust in mine but I know some others spend the first part of their conversion on rust repair. Definitely something for someone who has that kind of work to do. Shoot, I would want one just to see what the rest of the Eagle looks like nekkid.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN