Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Eagle Owner needs infor on Air lines in spare Tire compt,

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Eagle Owner needs infor on Air lines in spare Tire compt,

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Hey guys,

I just got an email from a friend in NC Named Eric Brown who owns a (1973 Model 05 Eagle) and of coarse removed some of the plumbing some time ago and wants everything to work as designed as he puts it all back together.

Eric is in question about the air lines going through the aft bulkhead of the spare tire compartment and I could not answer truthfully as mine is now removed also and it has been a long times since. If anyone can email Eric or call him with information I am sure he would appreciate it to complete part of this project.

Eric's Phone number is
cell = (864-444-7373) which is the phone he is at now working on his bus, 5PM here on the east coat.

Eric's email is:
ericb.doorsgalore@wildblue.net

I felt confident that someone in this great club of Eagles can help him.

Here is also hoping that you all had a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Eagle Owner needs infor on Air lines in spare Tire compt,

Post by luvrbus »

Gary, I think Eric is going to find that is the exhaust line from the parking brake that is the only line I have going into the spare tire bay and is not tied to anything

Clifford
PS tell Eric to come join us here
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

I spoke with Eric today on the phone for quite a while and the last phone call I had to leave a message. I traced the lines going out of the inversion valve to the front and gave him that infomation, maybe he needs more. Don't know for sure as he never called back. Hopefully between all of us he can get it figured out.

The line he mentioned to me went to the accessory tank on mine, the other goes to the park valve. Don't know how close his system is to ours, but the way he described it to me sounded very close. Dan at Silver Eagle asked him to call the Eagles Nest, but never got a return phone call.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Thanks Paul & Cliff with your reply post, hopefully Eric will be able to recall or figure out his problem with any assistance you guys were able to give him. With Eric's level of intelligence I am have no doubt he will. I will work on him to join our club here also and encourage him to make his first trips to one of our rallies soon with his Eagle.
Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.