Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Battery Source -- San Jose CA

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
rhbelter
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F92654
Bus Model: Eagle -01 1967 Cummins M-11 10 spd OD RR

Battery Source -- San Jose CA

Post by rhbelter »

Ahoy, Eagles,

I just bought ten (10 ea) GC 25 Deka batteries on ebay from a good guy (Gary -- phone 408 295 7100 ) at a good price. See ebay Item number: 130271506358. I considered his L-16 batteries, but the $$$/amp hour are much better with these (235 amp hr, plus I can lift these).

The listing says pick-up only, but he said that if YOU arrange shipping he would put the batteries on a pallet, shrink wrap them at no charge for pick up from his commercial facility.

Enjoy /s/ Bob
Bob Belter Carmel CA ---- Eagle -01 /w/ Cummins M-11/ Roadranger ten speed RTO1110
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Battery Source -- San Jose CA

Post by van »

ship'em bob unless your in the area to pic'em up ;)
rhbelter
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F92654
Bus Model: Eagle -01 1967 Cummins M-11 10 spd OD RR

Re: Battery Source -- San Jose CA

Post by rhbelter »

Ahoy, CW,

No problem --- I'm in Carmel, so it's only 60 miles fo me.

Enjoy /s/ Bob
Bob Belter Carmel CA ---- Eagle -01 /w/ Cummins M-11/ Roadranger ten speed RTO1110