Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Wiring Question

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Wiring Question

Post by Dreamscape »

While I was sorting out my dash wires I found wire 35 going in the front loom to the dash. My 01 schematic does not show it, my other schematic 7444-7543 shows it going to the stop lights from the resistors, nothing going to the dash loom. There is no indication of a switch or light in that curcuit. I did trace it and it does go from the dash loom to the the loom that goes to the rear. What the heck does it go to? I just don't like having an extra wire that I don't know what it's for. If I can't find out I'll just use it as a spare. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Wiring Question

Post by van »

Hi paul,have you checked with a meter for power ,could it possibly be the lead for the brake light on the dash ,maybe even a ground lead?good luck :)