Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

L-16 Batteries

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
L-16 Batteries
Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Ahoy, Eagles,

My AGM batteries are rated 4ea @ 205 ah, but I don't believe that they were ever even close to that.

Now, my AGM batteries won't even make toast, so they are toast!!!

Any comment, either pro or con on Deka L-16 batteries? I know that I will have to water them, but I can do that.

Enjoy /s/ Bob
Bob Belter Carmel CA ---- Eagle -01 /w/ Cummins M-11/ Roadranger ten speed RTO1110
rhbelter
Club Member
Club Member

Re: L-16 Batteries
Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Bob, 4 of those batteries are going to give you 740 amp hrs and that is going to be hard to beat with any other battery 6 golf cart batteries will be less than 700 amp hr. Now tell us did you find a good buy on those I need some.I am having no luck with AGM Lifeline batteries good luck

Clifford
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Re: L-16 Batteries
Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Bob, I have 6 L 16's and like them very well. I always keep them full of water and make sure I charge them regularly when not in use. The first set I had for 5 or 6 years and had no problem wirh them. I could have probably could have run them another year but I did not want them to quite me in the middle of a trip that would not be good the boss has no sense of humor. My batteries are Trojans.

Wayne
rusty
Board Member
Board Member

Return to Eagle Tech