Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Great American Bus Rally

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
Liberty
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F415412
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle 01 #7211

Re: Great American Bus Rally

Post by Liberty »

Clifford,
Sorry to have missed this note to call you. It is on the TN rally post and have not kept up on it very close. The jackets and tools are a great contribution. Thanks. I had turned in the names before this so Get them to me and I will either use themm next year or give them to my replacement.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

No offense was taken Gary I thought it was kinda of funny myself,I really want you guys to have a great rally help us out with the Ks rally

Leroy there can be more than one name on the ballot for a office it would be nice to see that it hasn't happen in awhile

I am good with your selections that is not a problem but if someone wants on the ballot how do you stop it that's a problem I and others never had before

I gave the persons yours and Sonnie numbers and told them I had nothing to with the selection hash it out among the committee not me but you get this BS every year when a nominee leaks their name accidentally people start complaining
garhawk
Club Member
Club Member
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle 20 NJT

Post by garhawk »

Breaking News!

The organizers of the Great American Bus Rally have just released the Official Rules for the October 9 - 12 affair to be held in Shilbyville, Tn (Nashville area).

They are:

1) Make at least one new bus friend;
2) enjoy yourself, your old friends, your new friend and,
3) spread the laughter all day, every day!
Two Feathers
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F234821
Bus Model: 1978 Eagle 05
1990 Eagle 15

Post by Two Feathers »

Lois and I are planning to attend the Great American Rally in Tenn. Now, Who do we contact?, how much do we pay? Please send a PM so we can get paid up.

Dave St. John
505-ThreeSevenNine-3128
nmp@flash.net
1990 Eagle 15 Under Construction
Cummins M-11 Celect Plus
Allison 746, T drive axle
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

Dave, Here Is The Info I Dug Up.... http://www.thegreatamericanbusrally.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At The Top Of The Page There Is A Sign Up Page.

Sounds Like A Blast.... I Am Hoping Stephanie Can Get The Time Off ??

10-4

John
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
ericbsc
FMCA #: 12345678
Bus Model: 1973 Eagle 05

Post by ericbsc »

I am hoping to arrive on Wednesday Gary. I talked to Jefferson today. When he left Branson in October we all thought that would be his last rally. He has had a real tough time of it this winter, and had not been to the shop in months. He was as spry as ever today and said he feels better than he has in a while. He even talked fishing, and went to the shop. He is hoping to make the rally!!! I told him all he had to do was get there and we would take care of the rest. If you don't mind could you keep a spot open that is close to everything. He is stubborn and would never request this but we just won't tell him!!!LOL
Eric Brown
Spartanburg, SC
1973 05
Series 60 allison 4000MHP