Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

2012 Texas Bus Roundup (TBR)

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
dwbruner
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F402719
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle Model 10

2012 Texas Bus Roundup (TBR)

Post by dwbruner »

The 2012 Texas Bus Roundup (TBR) is scheduled for Saturday, Sept 29th thru Tuesday, Oct 2nd. Still finalizing the site (details coming soon). This rally will end just in time for you to travel to the Eagle Rally in Branson, MO that starts on Wednesday, Oct 3rd. More details to follow. :)
Darrin & Cynthia Bruner
1985 Eagle Model 10
Tioga, TX
dwbruner
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F402719
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle Model 10

Re: 2012 Texas Bus Roundup (TBR)

Post by dwbruner »

Howdy!!

The Texas Bus Roundup 2012 is set for September 29-October 2, 2012 (this rally ends just in time for you to travel to the Eagle Rally in Branson, MO that starts on Wednesday, Oct 3rd.) at Mitchell Resort & RV Park in Perrin, TX.....approx 50 miles northwest of Fort Worth. Mitchell Resort has plenty of spaces for our rally including a very nice clubhouse with a full kitchen & large BBQ grill. The camping spaces are 90' pull-thrus with 30 amp full hookups for $29.50 per night or 50 amp full hookups for $33.50 per night. They are big rig & pet friendly. To reserve your camping space you will need to contact Doris at Mitchell Resort directly to pay a deposit & reserve your spot…..remember to tell them you're with the "Texas Bus Roundup". You can arrive earlier or stay later…..just arrange your extended stay with Doris. There are also cottages on site or nearby hotels if you want to join the rally without a bus.

Their amenities include:

• 9 hole par 3 golf course - play all day for $15 green fees (walking….carts available for additional fee) – Bring your clubs and play a little “pasture pool”!! :D
• Amigo’s mini-putt golf
• 4 swimming pools
• 3 playgrounds
• 3 clubhouses
• Off Leash Doggie Play Yard
• Walking trails & lake

You can learn more about Mitchell Resort and their amenities by visiting their website. Here is their contact info:

Mitchell Resort & RV Park
Attn: Doris
2730 FM 2210 E
Perrin, TX 76486
940-798-4615

http://mitchellparkandresort.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The agenda will be similar to our past rallies……

• Arrive on Saturday & circle the wagons
• BBQ grilling on Saturday evening at the campground ($15.00 per couple)
• Breakfast & lunch on your own both Sunday & Monday
• Potluck Dinners both Sunday & Monday evenings at the campground
• Plenty of bus stories, tall tales & bus tourin’ all rally long
• Hit the dusty trail on Tuesday morning!

Please email or call me once you’ve made your reservations so I have an accurate list of attendees and mail your $15.00 per couple for the BBQ to me at:

Darrin Bruner
363 Vaughan Lane
Tioga, TX 76271

I look forward to seeing y'all at Texas Bus Roundup 2012!!! :D

Call or email me with any questions or suggestions.
Thank you,
Darrin Bruner
214-676-8378
darrin.bruner@ge.com
Darrin & Cynthia Bruner
1985 Eagle Model 10
Tioga, TX