Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Quartzsite Rally

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Quartzsite Rally

Post by rusty »

Eagles International has there Quartzsite rally set for January 15th thru 17th 2009. As of now we will have a combined rally with the GM group. I am still working out the details. As more information is available I will post it at this site.
Thank You Wayne
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Quartzsite Rally

Post by van »

Hope to be there so we can meet you all.Van
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Quartzsite is a great time. My pictures from last year's Quartzsite rally are on the Past Events page at http://www.eaglesinternational.net/pastevents.html.

Get lots of rest before you come and prepare to stay up late by the bonfire and get up early to catch the sunrise of the mesas. Hopefully this year we will actually find some time to go into town and check out the exhibit and swap meet area. Last year we didn't even go there.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Now I know we'll be there for shure,we're half way there now LOL
Van
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

I guess I won't be the only one there in a big ole hulking empty shell!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

nope ,hey who's in charcge of the entertainment in quarzite? :?:
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Van Quartzsite dosn't have any formal entertainment. Do you have a suggestion I am all ears as long as I donot have to sing that is not a pretty sight.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Wayne draws the line at pole dancing... Any other entertainment is someone else's responsibility! :lol:
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Listening to some one who can't sing sounds like good entertainment to me,just throw in your favorite intoxificationing beverage and there ya go.I could bring my black jack table for the late night entertainment,or we could play reverse strip bus poker in which every time dale loses a hand he has to put a part of his bus on instead of off LOL :lol: .Just let me know :D .by the way did you check the new video(s) release of the trip sunday?
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

van wrote:or we could play reverse strip bus poker in which every time dale loses a hand he has to put a part of his bus on instead of off LOL :lol:
Now I like that idea!!!

Just a reminder to people who are thinking of coming to Quartzsite...

Don't let the 15th-17th date scare you off. Yes, that is Thursday thru Saturday. But even if you can't make it till Friday and want to spend the weekend it is okay. People will be there. I know there are some who will be there a week of two early probably, and might stay a week or two later.

Wayne.. When is the actual chapter meeting? Just to help people plan.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN