Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Pre-Rally has started....Eagle have landed at Pintzsite!

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
dukedelmar
FMCA #: 414876
Bus Model: 1974 Silver Eagle 05

Pre-Rally has started....Eagle have landed at Pintzsite!

Post by dukedelmar »

Friday, August 19th,,,we are under way with our first pair of eagles checked in and hooked up, at Pintzsite! :!:

Anne & Le Roy Willis were the first to arrive, shortly followed by Renae & Dennis Hafenbreadl! Both have hooked up the coach to electric, unhooked the tow vehicles and headed for Walmart!

Just heard from Jeff & Shirley Jefferson,,,they are at the Campground and settling in. :P

Current temp.....73 degrees and a bit windy!
44 degrees at 7 a.m.

Stay tuned, as we will be updating at they fly in! :D :D
Tony
saddleup
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F419992
Bus Model: 1974 05 Eagle

Re: Pre-Rally has started....Eagle have landed at Pintzsite!

Post by saddleup »

We want pictures.
Matt
1974 05
Box Elder, SD
Yuma,AZ
dukedelmar

Post by dukedelmar »

Come on Matt! We are waiting for you!...Just a few hours away, come up and have a beer!
We are on facebook.....Rally in the Rockies
Picture to follow.
If that doesn't work...friend pam noonan, and she will get you in.

Made arrangements for Wednesday to get your unit washed!

Tony
saddleup
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F419992
Bus Model: 1974 05 Eagle

Post by saddleup »

Tony, i get to work all weekend, going to leave Baggs tue. afternoon.
Matt
1974 05
Box Elder, SD
Yuma,AZ
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by SunChaserCindy »

I LOVE the name of your eagle town property - Pintzsite!! I also LOVE all the exposure and updates of your rally!
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dukedelmar

Post by dukedelmar »

Photos...

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x37 ... ng%202011/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dukedelmar

Post by dukedelmar »

Pintzite is rockin!

Checking in today are...
Jack & Betty Berritters
Don & Carole Gourley
Dick & Di Jaggard
George & Glynda McConaughey
Frea & Bernd Neumann
Counting our coach, we have 8 eagles nesting here! Was a site!

The campground is hopping also.
Eileen & Andy Wright
Jeff & Shirley Jefferson
Lani & Bill Pratt
Bob & Karen Ward have checked.
All made an appearance at Pintzsite this afternoon/

Pictures will follow,,,,a bunch of us are going out A.T.V. down by the Buffalo Bill Res.
Tony
dukedelmar

Post by dukedelmar »

Here are the photo highlights from today...Pintzsite continues to grow...

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x377/dukedelmar/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
akroyaleagle
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F180747
Bus Model: 1978 Model 05

Post by akroyaleagle »

Frankie & Joe Laird checked into the campground at 7:30 PM Saturday!
Joe Laird
'78 05
Sioux Falls, SD
dukedelmar

Post by dukedelmar »

What a day at Pinzsite! It started out with a check of the campground, and found Frankie& Joe Laird, Shirley and Jeff Jefferson, Lani & Bill Pratt, Karen & Bob Ward, and Eileen & Andy Wright checked in. (Keep in mind...the rally starts in 3 days) :D

Came home and Di Jaggard, LeRoy Willis, Pam and I took a ride down to the Buffalo Bill Reservoir on our A.T.V.'s. We saw a good amount of Antelope, and while we were taking a break on top of a mountain, Pam spotted two busses moving down the road,across the reservoir. It was the St. John's and Strucks, heading for Pintzsite,so we heading back to greet them.
New arrivals at Pintzsite are
The St.Johns The Strucks
The Bradburys The Goldsbys and The Evans!
As of this time 10:30 p.m. Sunday night, we have 13 coaches sitting on our property, and 8 at the campground! (Keep in mind,,,rally starts in 3 days!!!) :)

Now for the fun part...a little story,,,a few months ago, kidding around with someone, we said, come early and we will go to the pig races in Montana. "sounds like fun" they said. We put it on the internet, and things we crazy from there.
I called the owner of the Saloon/Steak House where they hold the pig races, and reserved a table of between 6-8 people....It kept growing, email, phone calls....we wanna go! So, I called the Saloon again, and bumped the res. up to 12. A few weeks went by,,,,called them back,,,bumped it up to around 18. Still phone calls kept coming. Last week I called Lyn, the owner of the saloon, told her we might be up to 22-24 total. Well...we just got back from the pig races...34 total people from our group where there, all had great Prime Rib and Steak dinner, and left happy.
On behalf of the Montana Gambling association, they asked me to thank Bob Ward, for financing the first race. Tax forms will be forward to your home! ;) On behalf of Pam and Myself, we thank those who took the 65 mile ride ( each way) to make the night a success!
Now-I failed to mention that we arrived in the middle of a heavy, wind, rain and lighting storm. Here is some bad news, lighting hit the Beartooth Mountain range, and we now have a forest fire burning away.( check the photos) Might get ugly from what we saw.

Tomorrow morning, we are heading up to the Carter Mountain Range with our A.T.V.'s and tomorrow night is the Italian Supper spread at our house. At first we figured on about 15-18 people.
Heck, we got 28 running around here without the campsite people and the neighbors who are invited. Pam now is planning on cooking 15 lbs of macaroni,,,75-80 meatballs and 6 lbs. of sausage! In case you have not figured it out yet,,,,,,,,,we are having a ball!!! :D
This has been a long time in the making,,,and it has been worth every second of it!
Be back tomorrow with more!
Tony (a very tired, but happy Tony)