Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Rally in the Rockies....Final Conformation!

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
akroyaleagle
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F180747
Bus Model: 1978 Model 05

Re: Rally in the Rockies....Final Conformation!

Post by akroyaleagle »

Frankie and I will leave tomorrow (Fri) morning. We will be in Cody Sat evening (maybe Sun)
Joe Laird
'78 05
Sioux Falls, SD
dukedelmar
FMCA #: 414876
Bus Model: 1974 Silver Eagle 05

Post by dukedelmar »

Safe travels...Joe and Frankie.
Pam
gpzzdrm
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F251204
Bus Model: 1978 - 05 / Cummins ISM 450 / Allison HT740

Post by gpzzdrm »

We had a really easy day today going from Rawlins to Riverton. Pretty nice park here. On to Cody tomorrow, directly to Absaroka RV park. Only about 135 miles or so. Looking forward to seeing everyone. For anyone interested the 287 North out of Rawlins is a comfortable drive. I took the SR 35 off the 287 going to Riverton. Not bad, but a 9% downgrade for about 2 miles. I might reconsider next time and go through Landers and then on to Riverton.
Bill & Lani
1978 05 Eagle with 450HP Cummins ISM / Allison HT740
Started in 1996 and still an in-progress hobby.