Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Rally in the Rockies....we got 30!

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
dukedelmar
FMCA #: 414876
Bus Model: 1974 Silver Eagle 05

Rally in the Rockies....we got 30!

Post by dukedelmar »

Never though it would happen, :D but we got 30 registered coaches coming to our rally. From Wisconsin to Texas....to Washington down to Arizona...16 different states and 2 countries will be represented.

Lots of pre-planning in the works. As it stands now, we are expecting our first arrival for the Pre-Rally on August 17, 2011.
If all goes as planned, we could have as many as 10 coaches arriving early to our house. Two more have already reserved their spots at the campground for early arrival.

We sparked a bunch of interest when we announced that early arrivals here by August 21,(Sunday) can join us for the famous Pig Races at the Bear Creek Saloon in Montana. This will be a hoot. The only problem we can see, is that if we keep getting people to join us, we may have to take over the entire restaurant. It probably holds about 70 people and we already have 20 signed up!

Monday is A.T.V. day in the mountains. That should be fun, as we have Jim "Cobra" Dunk as our guide.This guy is great at finding places in the mountains that the bears don't even know about! :P
Monday night is Italian dinner night at our place, all are invited.

Tuesday is a free day to explore, and Wednesday we move to Absaroka R.V. Park to get settled in. Our first dinner will consist of a 100+ lb. smoked roasted pig, with all the trimmins.

Thursday is Rodeo Night at the famous Cody Night Rodeo.

Still have room for more, but you best move quickly. Give us a call @ 307-250-6966...email us at baldeaglewy@aol.com if interested!

Thanks,
Tony & Pam...with Jack as security!
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Re: Rally in the Rockies....we got 30!

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Hey Tony,
Do you still have room for the trolley and rodeo? Art and I are thinking that we are kind of getting used to the new time zone, and might be able to get up early enough for the trolley! We might also be able to acclimate to the cooler night air at the rodeo! LOL If not, that's ok.... we're late to respond... our bad!

Cindy
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dukedelmar
FMCA #: 414876
Bus Model: 1974 Silver Eagle 05

Post by dukedelmar »

Always have room! I take it all is fine with the coach?

Have a great trip.....oh, by the way....it is 73 degrees here right now,,,a little windy. When I got up this a.m. at 7...it was 44 degrees. If it is not warm enough for you, I will try to do better!

Travel Safely,

Tony
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by SunChaserCindy »

I'm an optimist... it sounds like we may lose more oil than usual, but I *know* we'll make it there. :)

The low at our house is 55 or 60, so that's not too much of a difference.... if you can bump the low there to about the same, that would be cool! LOL
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;