Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Parking at Cody Rally

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
dukedelmar
FMCA #: 414876
Bus Model: 1974 Silver Eagle 05

Parking at Cody Rally

Post by dukedelmar »

A couple of inquires regarding parking at the Rally in the Rockies in Cody, WY August 24-26, 2011.

I spoke to the owner of the campground. He told me that all spaces with the exception of the back row,(which is for Class B type campers,) are capable of handling 45 ft. rigs. Each site comes with Extra Parking for your tow car.....Now about the trailers,,,there is a limited amount of 65 foot spots.
They have reserved a few of these spaces for us, so if you are coming, and have a trailer, and want to keep it in your spot, I can only encourage you to send in your registration as quick as possible. Once the spots are gone, you will need to park you trailer off to the side in a field. If we do not fill our 65 Ft.spots by the July 15, 2011 deadline, they will be released.

This campground is really working with us. They are not increasing the fee for those extra 65 ft. spots. Also, most campgrounds allow up to 2 people per coach, these folks have giving us up to 4 people per coach at no extra charge.

All spots are pull thru, with 50 amp service, water and sewer.

If anyone has any question, please give us a call, or e-mail
307-250-6966 (cell) 307-587-3386 (home)
baldeaglewy@aol.com

Thanks, Tony & Pam