Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Rally in the Beautiful Northwest

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
glmccon
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 87956
Bus Model: 1966 Eagle 01

Re: Rally in the Beautiful Northwest

Post by glmccon »

I am posting here just to bring this thread to the top again.
Don't forget to register for the Northwest Rally being put on my Barb and Joe Melroy.
The Newsletter has not gotten out yet with the registration for in it so I want to keep bringing this to the top of the threads.
We have only received 2 registration forms and I know several of you have mentioned that you are coming.
We plan to have a really good time and the weather will be perfect.
Of course you know the food will be good!! What else but fabulious when Joe Melroy is cooking.
Hope to see you all there.............
Please print up your registration form, fill it out and send to Barb.
You are guaranteed to have a good time at this 4th of July celebration.
George and Glynda McConaughey
1966 Eagle 01
George cell (813) 966-7513
Glynda cell (619) 248-4080
glmccon
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 87956
Bus Model: 1966 Eagle 01

Re: Rally in the Beautiful Northwest

Post by glmccon »

Your rally Hosts, Joe and Barb Melroy need for all of us to send in their rally registrations for the Ridgefield, WA 4th of July Rally.
They are in the planning stages and need to know how many buses and people are planning on attending.
If you have already decided to attend but have not sent in your registration form, Please do so now....................
It is hard to plan a rally when we don't know how many people will be attending.
As you know, Joe always puts on a good spread of his Home Cooked meals. The town of Ridgefield will be celebrating the 4th of July with a parade and local activities.
A good time for all is guaranteed to be had!

Please help Barb and Joe with their planning and send in your registration forms.
George and Glynda McConaughey
1966 Eagle 01
George cell (813) 966-7513
Glynda cell (619) 248-4080