Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

**** GREAT NEWS ****

There is a plan in place for a new administrator who will restore and update this site.

#### The forum is availabe for reading and posting. ####

For background information click on this thread.

The forum continues to be in low maintenance mode untill the new administrator is fully on board. The "registration" and "contact us" options are not active.

Bus & Car VIN/Production Data 1957-1974 -- Bowman Data

This is a public forum that will facilitate **DOCUMENTATION** of Eagle Bus History. Posting of historical documents and photos is encouraged. Questions about individual bus history (VIN) should be posted in the General Eagle Chat forum.

11/12/18 update. I am adding a couple of search terms so that folks can locate this data:
serial number
production numbers
Bowman data

I am publishing VIN data that was compiled several years ago by a person named J. Bowman. Over the past couple of years I have tried to contact him for permission to republish this information. I have not been able to contact him. If anyone knows how I can contact him, please let me know (the contact information at the bottom of each list is no longer current).

BUS&CAR_2000.pdf
(16.33 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

BUS&CAR_6000.pdf
(70.92 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

BUS&CAR_7000.pdf
(80.59 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

BUS&CAR_8000.pdf
(62.82 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

BUS&CAR_9000.pdf
(50.72 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

BUS&CAR_27000.pdf
(22.79 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

BUS&CAR_58000.pdf
(19.73 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission - not at all fancy, but fully functional
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: http://beltguy.com/blog/
Email: jim@eaglesinternational.net (Please email me rather than use the PM process)
beltguy

Return to Eagle History/Production numbers