Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

Updated Eagle History Document by Joe Richards

This is a public forum that will facilitate **DOCUMENTATION** of Eagle Bus History. Posting of historical documents and photos is encouraged. Questions about individual bus history (VIN) should be posted in the General Eagle Chat forum.

Joe Richards (aka Bus & Car) has been busy working on Eagle related documents. This post will cover his updated Eagle History document.

If you are an Eagle History buff, this is a must read. I will post it here as a PDF and then update the "Eagle History" tab on the website page.

A very public THANK YOU to Joe for sharing your wealth of information!!!

Jim
Attachments
20141118 Eagle History Document from Joe Richards.pdf
Updated Eagle History Document by Joe Richards
(30.24 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission - not at all fancy, but fully functional
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: http://beltguy.com/blog/
Email: jim@eaglesinternational.net (Please email me rather than use the PM process)
beltguy

Joe thank you for sharing your Eagle History knowledge. It will be enjoyed by all. I have the picture that hung in the presidents office of the first 45ft conversion shell signed by all of the Eagle employes . If you would like a copy just let me know. Byron

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
whitelightning
Board Member
Board Member

whitelightning wrote:Joe thank you for sharing your Eagle History knowledge. It will be enjoyed by all. I have the picture that hung in the presidents office of the first 45ft conversion shell signed by all of the Eagle employes . If you would like a copy just let me know. Byron

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you Byron. Please check your box on here for a PM.
Stay Fine As A Porcupine!!!///Reste Trés Bien Comme Un Porc-Épic!!!
Bus & Car

Return to Eagle History/Production numbers