Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Cheating on my wife(need help)

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Cheating on my wife(need help)

Post by van »

I couldn't believe it.She was the most beautiful vision I had ever laid my eyes upon.I admit that, at 51, I had neither seen nor, for that matter,had such perfection.In fact,she was my first,and just that: mine.I knew then that no other could fulfill the profuse passion I felt for her at that moment.
Man, if you could've seen her or touched her the way I knew she wanted it, you too would remember her till the Lord called on you himself.
Her body was flawless. Every curve, every intimate detail was beyond utterance or vivid description. Just the thought of running my fingers over her well-endowed figure made me shiver almost orgasmically. I had always been attracted to redheads, but the way the sun glistened off the deep red of this vision was almost blinding. I knew if for some repugnant reason I couldn't have her in my life, I just couldn't go on living.She was my first true love(after God,Family,Harley), I just had to spend the rest of my life with only her.
I was afraid to go near her, for just the thought of rejection ripped through me like a thousand knives. It seemed like hours before I finally worked up enough courage to go inside, introduce myself, and prove my worthiness for her. I loved her, and I wanted her, and everyone else to know it, no matter how insane it must have seemed. After weeks of turmoil we were at last one, I swore my deepest loyalty and devotion to her and no other for as long as we lived together.
I know our special love will last an eternity. The love we make is undescribable and only I can understand the deepness. Yep, I'll drive her till I drop, or till someone drops us.
I can only thank God for a dream such as my old silver eagle.

No marriages were harmed in the making of this strange relationship. :shock:
Last edited by van on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmoothJazz

Re: Cheating on my wife(need help)

Post by SmoothJazz »

Good one Van! If that is the definition of cheating on your wife, then there is a whole forum here of guilty men. I am sure everyone else shares the same type of love affair that you do with their good ole Eagles.

P.S. By the way there is no help for you, once you have Eagles in your blood, you have reached the point of no return. 8-) 8-)
Daniel Lenz
Brownsville, Texas

The work of an unknown good man is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground greener.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

SmoothJazz wrote:P.S. By the way there is no help for you, once you have Eagles in your blood, you have reached the point of no return. 8-) 8-)
You can say that again... I am a rehabilitated MCI man. 8-)
Still love about any bus but I will always have Eagles from now on.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

If Van's Eagle is still at Clifford's, he's just having withdrawals! :lol: :lol:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Naw!Got me one of them nekid pictures of her to keep me goin :lol: :lol:
Last edited by van on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Hey Bro you hit the nail on the head with that one could not have been said better . I still owe you a case of Hinaken by the way and If all goes well you will have it Quartize in 2010 . Later Andy
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Thanks Andy,after reading some of the wonderful stories that have been posted here ,this one just fell in my lap and I decided to share it. Boy I thought that you and the fellas would have polished off that case of beer at ennis for sure . Cheryl and I hope that you guys come down for the Q rally in Az.Hey by the way can you post a photo of the harley ,maybe next to the eagle of course :D thanks buddy.
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Here Ya Go Van , Image
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Gee Whiz Andy! Great shot! I can only hope our 68 looks half that good. WOW!!!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Thanks Andy,Now I don't care who ya are that was just plain sexy,yeh boy! ;)