Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Proof Of Insurance

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
BoxcarOkie

Proof Of Insurance

Post by BoxcarOkie »

A man is tooling down the Interstate Highway with his wife and they are heading down the road at a high rate of speed, when the Highway Patrol spots them. He is immediately pulled over, and the cop gets his lic., and proof of insurance. He then opens his ticket book and says to the guy, “I am going to have to issue you a citation for exceeding the legal speed limit by some 18 miles per hour.”

So the guy looks up and says to the cop, “Uh, I don’t know what is going on, I had my cruise control set on 70 MPH, and there must be some mistake.” The wife, who is sitting next to him says, “There sure is, we don’t even have a cruise control, they wanted to put one on the car at the dealers, but you said it cost too much money.”

Then the cop looks down again and notes that he his safety sticker is out of date, so he flips another page, then he says, “I am going to have to write you another one on the safety sticker. You are out of date.” The cop then flips the page on the book and starts writing but yet again.

Police officers are like nosy neighbors, they look at everything. The officer looks down and notes that he is not wearing his seat belt, so he flips another page, again he says, “I am going to have to write you another one on the seat belt. You are not wearing one.”

So the guy says to the cop, “I was wearing it, I just unbuckled it when you walked up to the car.” The wife, without looking up from what she is knitting in her lap says out loud, “That is a joke. You NEVER wear your seat belt you told me that seat belts were for dummies!”

The driver of the car goes ballistic, starts ranting and raving, gesturing with his hands, beating profusely on the steering wheel, screaming at his wife at the top of his lungs! When his irritation and frustration has been spent, he sinks into the seat.

The cop leans down, peers at the woman on the other side and asks her: “Is he always like this?” And she, without looking up from her knitting says … “No, only when he has been drinking a little.”

Have a great Fathers Day .... See you in the funny papers.
No I didn't say that ... Must have been some other guy.
ldsrr91@gmail.com
http://boxcarokie.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://boxcarokie.com/eagle-bus-life/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://boxcarokie.com/eagle-bus-photos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;