Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

I guess I got off lucky on my titling and registration

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: I guess I got off lucky on my titling and registration

Post by Dreamscape »

dexterdancer wrote:I have a NJT Eagle 20 with stock 2 stroke diesel engine. Any experience with smog checks and cdl requirements in california? Thanks, Michael
Welcome Michael,

You didn't say if your coach is seated or a conversion. I didn't have any problems when I lived there with my 2 stroke. It was and is registered as a motorhome. Not sure where you live, but consider going to a smaller DMV location, much easier to deal with. Although things may have changed as it was 3 years ago.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/