Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Jensen Beach, FL / Memorial Weekend '09

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
buscrazyinFL
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F385289
Bus Model: 1972 Eagle 05
Vin # 8851

Jensen Beach, FL / Memorial Weekend '09

Post by buscrazyinFL »

Just got back from a wonderful long weekend at Jensen Beach, FL. Actually stayed a few miles from downtown Jensen Beach @ Port St. Lucie RV Resort -nice place...small but very clean w/large cement pads, pool, cable tv and free internet. The management there is very accomodating and the resort is near just about everything. We went to visit our nephew and his girlfriend...she manages the Sports Clips Salon in Jensen Beach. (I came back with a new haircut and got the royal treatment). Jensen Beach is a really nice community - not too large, but has everything to offer. This trip was only about 150 miles from our home. The Eagle did great to and from, and of course turned alot of heads along the way.

Queen of our Eagle

Nice Restaurant / Great Food

This price sure could buy ALOT of Eagle

Jensen Beach

Me and the Mrs.

One BIG House

Same House

Same House (altogether about a block long)

Florida Coconuts

Our Eagle by Night
Manny & Darlene's
1972 Silver Eagle 05
VIN # 8851
8V71 / HT740 4 Speed Automatic
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: Jensen Beach, FL / Memorial Weekend '09

Post by rusty »

I'm jealous I love the ocean. Maybe if California shakes hard enough we will have some ocean beaches in colorado :lol:

Thank you for sharing Wayne
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Rusty,with Vegas being the new Baja(ha,ha lol)right? :lol:
I miss the Atlantic with a passion ,but we are not leaving this dust hole till we see the entire Pacific coast line ,via our Eagle . :D
BoxcarOkie

Post by BoxcarOkie »

Looks like a nice trip, with the high price of motor fuels, I suppose short trips will be the order of the day in the future. You did a crackerjack job of reporting on your photo/journalism piece and I enjoyed it very much.

Having just returned from Florida I can almost feel the heat. I did go to the beach on one occasion over by Panama City, laid in the sand, worked my toes into it and everything was just swell.

Until the kids showed up, the biggest of the three kept yelling something about "Get it in the water before it dies!" and that kind of killed it for me.

BCO
No I didn't say that ... Must have been some other guy.
ldsrr91@gmail.com
http://boxcarokie.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://boxcarokie.com/eagle-bus-life/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://boxcarokie.com/eagle-bus-photos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;