Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Stagecoach Festival - Indio, CA

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Stagecoach Festival - Indio, CA

Post by Songman »

Okay, I'll start us off in the new section. While we didn't actually take an Eagle, I took my family down to the annual Stagecoach Festival country music show in Indio, CA a couple of weeks ago. Even though we didn't have an Eagle there we met up with Art and Cindy and hung out with them on their beautiful bird, Sunchaser.

The Stagecoach Festival has grown to one of the largest country music shows in CA in just a few years. This year over 60,000 people attended to see such acts as Brad Paisley, Charlie Daniels, Reba McEntire, Kenny Chesney, Darius Rucker, and many more. Some of you Texans might appreciate that Dale Watson and Jerry Jeff Walker both played there as well.

http://www.stagecoachfestival.com
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Re: Stagecoach Festival - Indio, CA

Post by Sunchaser Art »

And a good time was had by all at Stagecoach. . . I'll get Cindy to post a picture of us with Dale and family out there. And of course, Dale pulled some strings and scored backstage passes with Charlie Daniels (ya Dale, we saved the one on the window!). After walking around the RV area, we found only one other bus: an MCI with a two-week conversion some teenagers borrowed.

This upcoming weekend we're off to Visalia/Porterville for a birthday party weekend for Cindy (this'll probably require a little aspirin since we might have a drink or two)!

Looking forward to travel stories and pics in this thread. . .
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Ok ya'll, here are some Stagecoach pictures!

Dale and his family:

Art and I... here I am losing my voice!

Art, recovering from the first night, getting ready for the second:

Relaxing, thoroughly enjoying ourselves:
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

That Art! He sure has a good life! haha... I don't remember a nap where I felt as comfortable as he looks in a very long time!

Yep, that's me and my girls. I think Mac was waiting for someone to say 'Say cheese!'.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Ah NUT"S,we were asked by a friend of ours to go,and didn't ,boy am I kicking myself in the arse :cry: .Maybe I shouldn't be such a stick in the mud next time. :(
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Van, there is a little know fact that I will let you in on.. promise not to tell...

You can actually go to some of these places without a bus! No really! :lol:
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Ohhhhh ,the agony :lol: ,Now get back to the chores,before Rie puts the boots to ya :D .sorry we missed this .
We are gonna attend a bike rally the 29th and hang out with the Fried Brothers Band up near salt lick Utah(Murray)plus get to watch "The World's Most Dangerous Biker Band" in action on stage,the bike trip will be nice for a change.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Look out for Charley Davidson while you are up there. He's pretty dangerous too!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

;) ;) ;)
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Okay--I'm thinking that was my payback for telling everyone how old Cindy is. . .she always manages to get the worst possible pictures of me crashed-out somewhere. I'll have Cindy find a picture with me and my bike going out of control!!

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA