Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

WY. Eagle sighting

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Liberty
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F415412
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle 01 #7211

WY. Eagle sighting

Post by Liberty »

We left Cody, WY this afternoon after seeing our granddaughter of on her flight bck to Atlanta, GA. We then headed Southish toward Thermopolis. Just on the north side of the 5 mile Construction area we saw a beige Eagle parked in a field with some construction eqpt. No time to get camera out or anything. Does anyone know who might be working up there.
They sure so road work odd here. The road is removed to the dirt base and we drive on that and a water truck keeps it wet so it keep the compaction I guess.
LeRoy
Two Feathers
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F234821
Bus Model: 1978 Eagle 05
1990 Eagle 15

Re: WY. Eagle sighting

Post by Two Feathers »

Lucky people! Just think, you are still in the Wyoming area and get a chance to stop for road construction. You probably didn't have a lot to do demanding you arrive in Thermop by the clock. Wish I were there with the two of you.

Dave
1990 Eagle 15 Under Construction
Cummins M-11 Celect Plus
Allison 746, T drive axle
Liberty
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F415412
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle 01 #7211

Post by Liberty »

wish you were here also. we did stop at McDonalds for a pop and meet some folks from Wichita. Did not go to the hot springs this time but we did with some grands in June on the way to Cody.
Are you planning on coming to Wichita for the rally?
LRW
Two Feathers
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F234821
Bus Model: 1978 Eagle 05
1990 Eagle 15

Post by Two Feathers »

We have children/grandchildren that recently moved to Boise, ID. August is for a grandbaby fix.
1990 Eagle 15 Under Construction
Cummins M-11 Celect Plus
Allison 746, T drive axle