Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Nice RV Park in Orange, CA

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Nice RV Park in Orange, CA

Post by Dreamscape »

This is a great place to stay if you are in the Disneyland area. No age requirements for RV's! Very clean and friendly staff. Close enough you can smell the beach air! 8-)

http://www.orangeland.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
gpzzdrm
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F251204
Bus Model: 1978 - 05 / Cummins ISM 450 / Allison HT740

Re: Nice RV Park in Orange, CA

Post by gpzzdrm »

Paul & Becky,
Lani and I stay at Orangeland whenever we are in that area, which is quite often as our younger son lives in Orange County. It is particularly nice in that the other RV parks in the area are actually right next to Disneyland and under the fireworks that go off every night. Our dogs do not do well with the noise. You get none of that at Orangeland, yet you are near enough to everything that access is no problem.
As you travel north to Vancouver, stay in touch, as we have traveled that way many times when we lived in Orange County. If you go I-5, US395 or US99, we can recommend places to stay. i.e., if you are going to head up the I-5, a very decent place for an overnight stay is in Santa Nella in the San Joaquin Valley. I don't remember the name of the park right now, but it is just west of the freeway. I will get the name if you want it. We have stayed in number of places you may choose on your way through Calif and Oregon. Let me know if you want more info.
Bill
1978 05 Eagle with 450HP Cummins ISM / Allison HT740
Started in 1996 and still an in-progress hobby.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: Nice RV Park in Orange, CA

Post by Dreamscape »

Hi Bill,

We have our trip pretty well planned out, but I'll take a look at your suggestion of Santa Nella.

Thanks!

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/