Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Trip to Cody WY - Best Route From Texas?

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: Trip to Cody WY - Best Route From Texas?

Post by Dreamscape »

Thanks for the advice Y'all.

Wayne, If it all works out, maybe we'll stop by your place or Don's and caravan up. I'm going to call Bob and Sandy today and see when they are leaving and what route. Would be nice to start our caravan in TX or OK then meander our way up.

Becky and I are so excited to see the area, and view some real mountains again! :lol:

Knowing Pan and Tony, they were just giving me a hard time, as they always do. Friends do that! :lol:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Paul, you need to practice on a few small mountains there are some good ones between Cody and Vancouver on your way to Doug's lol

Clifford
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Clifford, I just know one thing. If we get to the top, I can make it down! :lol:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Hey Wayne,
I see you and Lin will take 2 days to get to Cody from your place. Will you do the same on the way home?

We plan to go down into Colorado after the rally and visit my sister in Pueblo, CO. Art's done long haul driving, so if you plan to break up the drive back to Colorado, we're wondering if you would mind a tag-a-long?

Cindy
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Cindy/ Art, I have had the bus to Cody a couple of times and can make it in a day but with people that have never been that route it is worth slowing down. By all means you are welcome to return with us to Colorado. If you have time stop and stay at the house ( we have full hook ups). I would love to show you guys my 15. Also if you have time maybe we can get up to Estes Park. I love to show off our mountains.

Thank You Wayne