Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Texas Bus Roundup 2011

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Texas Bus Roundup 2011

Post by Dreamscape »

The dates for this years rally is August 11-14, 2011.

It will be going back to Texas this year to a location yet to be determined. More than likely around Ft. Worth area, Darrin Bruner is in charge of choosing this years location. Last year it was in Durant, OK and certain people that will remain anonymous gave me a hard time for calling it a Texas Bus rally! ;)

All information will be forthcoming soon, so mark your calenders and plan for another great rally!

This will be our fifth year anniversary, so it will have a special meaning for us.

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Speck
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle 01

Re: Texas Bus Roundup 2011

Post by Speck »

OK, I confess, one of those certain people would be me! I am glad the Texas Bus Rally will be back in Texas this year!

Hope to see many of you there - old and new friends are welcome!
Becky aka Mrs. Dreamscape
1968 Silver Eagle 01
Justin Griffith
Bus Model: 72/05. 8V71N/4-speed, added Power steering. RV/Entertainer
85/10 6V92TA/HT740, Entertainer Coach

Post by Justin Griffith »

I had to skip last years because of a last minute health problem. I'll try to make this years.

Paul, being it is in August I guess I better take the blue bus so we can all enjoy the oversized air conditioner ;)
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

The middle of Aug in Texas wow he better choose Loyd Park in Grand Prairie where they have plenty of shade and 50 amp service, being a Texas lad I am going to pass on this one

good luck
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

We know the weather will be hot, but that's what A/C is for! :D Darrin wanted to do the rally before school starts so the kids could go swim and the old kids could go play somewhere! :lol:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Justin Griffith
Bus Model: 72/05. 8V71N/4-speed, added Power steering. RV/Entertainer
85/10 6V92TA/HT740, Entertainer Coach

Post by Justin Griffith »

luvrbus wrote:The middle of Aug in Texas wow he better choose Loyd Park in Grand Prairie where they have plenty of shade and 50 amp service, being a Texas lad I am going to pass on this one

good luck
That is a great place to have it! I will need 50A shore power or have to run generator in order for 220V basement unit to work.
Lloyd Park is pretty nice and pretty easy to get to. I have driven some music tours there.
Best,
Justin