Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Our New Temporary Home

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Our New Temporary Home

Post by Dreamscape »

Becky and I arrived yesterday at our new home in Georgetown, TX. Dreamscape ran flawlessly! It felt great to get her out on the open road and let the smoke out! :lol:

Some good friends of ours took us out for a farewell dinner on Saturday night and I said it's not goodby but "Untill We Meet Again". What a great bunch of friends we have!

We could be here for up to six months, then we will join Pam and Tony in Cody for their rally. After that visit we plan to anchor down in the Northwest for a spell and visit with family and friends for a few months. We'll be staying with our other bus nut friends in Vancouver, WA during this stay.

The reason we are here. I received a phone call from my previous employer telling me about one of their customers in Jarrell, TX. They had built a brand new concrete block plant and didn't have anybody to operate it. I'll spend a lot of time training and setting it up for production. It will be intense few months, as even the plant manager doesn't have any background in concrete block. I am excited about the opportunity and it will give us a much needed economic boost! I see a new paint job in our future!

My days of school are over and now back to the grindstone!

We are staying at Berry Springs RV Park, stop by for a visit!

Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
akroyaleagle
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F180747
Bus Model: 1978 Model 05

Re: Our New Temporary Home

Post by akroyaleagle »