Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

A bit of road time. . .

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

A bit of road time. . .

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Well, it was a nice week off, although I did manage to get a bit of work in while I was away. It was good to see you Dale & Marie, even if it was for just a bit of time before the music started. If it wasn't so damned expensive to park there for four nights, I'd say it'd be a good place for a get together with a bunch of Eagle buses and country music.

All-in-all, including the Kingman trip, it was about 800 trouble-free miles, with a bunch of relaxation. A bit windy (about a 30 mph cross wind) coming back from Kingman. . .in fact, it was sorta like riding one of those snow saucers on ice--you just hope the thing goes in the direction you point it.

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but there's a country music concert in Florence AZ with some big names about this time of year--and, it's much cheaper than California. We've never been there before, but we're thinking about trying it next year. . .four days, lotsa talent, and it shouldn't break the bank!

Safe travels,

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: A bit of road time. . .

Post by Songman »

It was a good time. Art even had a couple of cold Cokes in the fridge for me. There was an awful lot of walking but it was worth it. The music was great. It was good to see Art and Cindy and catch up on the new things they have done to their bus.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN