Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

About to leave on our first big trip!

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
gsriley1
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle Model 10

About to leave on our first big trip!

Post by gsriley1 »

As soon as the kids get out of school, we are hitting the road on our first big trip in the Magnolia Eagle. She is fueled, serviced, and loaded!

Over the next week we plan to visit San Antonio, Galveston, and the Texas State Railroad in Rusk. Our oldest daughter is going to meet us in Galveston for that leg. Who knows we may wind up somewhere we haven't even though of yet.

Everyone is excited including Cooper D. Dog.
Greg Riley
Magnolia, TX
1985 Eagle Model 10
5KidzKrazy
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: About to leave on our first big trip!

Post by rusty »

Gregg, That is what it is all about. Have a safe trip and enjoy. Let us know how it is going and start a thread in the Eagles Travels section.

Good Luck Wayne
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Have a great time Greg and family!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
gsriley1
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle Model 10

Post by gsriley1 »

We just chased the Union Pacific #844 steam train with our Eagle from Navasota to Magnolia, TX. My boys and I had a blast. I wound up my squirrels tight, and we pulled in behind her by five minutes! I'll post some photos later.
Greg Riley
Magnolia, TX
1985 Eagle Model 10
5KidzKrazy