Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

This Is The Place !! Lets Get Sharing.10-4

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

This Is The Place !! Lets Get Sharing.10-4

Post by MrBreeze »

After Some Time Mowing Over All The Different Sections Of Our AWESOME Web Site It Has Dawned On Me.... :shock: This Is Just The Section I Have Been LOOKING For !! And Its Already Here... For All Of Us To Use And Enjoy :D

WOW....... My Life Is Filled With One Crazy Trip After Wild Adventure After Trip After Adventure.. Etc.Etc. And I Love To Write And Tell A Good Story ( Gift From My Great Italian Grandfather).

No One Could EVER Say That John Has Had A Boring Wasted Life.

Yes, Like Many Others Out There..I Am Addicted To Rust :o And This Rust Has Taken Me All Over This Wonderful Country Of Ours !! Some May Call It Crazy (MOST) But, Its A Way Of Life For Me. I Also Have Met Some Very Cool People Along The Way. I Have Made Longlfe Friends Across This Land Of Ours. And I Have Enough Pictures To Wall Paper All Of Texas ( Made My Point?) And I Aint Done Yet My Friends!!! :shock:

My Plans Here Are To Start Gathering My Notes And Picture So..... I Can Share Some Of My Way Out There Road Trips. Witch I Must Confess Are Many..... Many. Although Most Are Not Eagles :( But, Many Are Buses. Although There Are A Couple Eagles. Heck I Still Have That 04 I Have To Go To Minnesota To Get :oops: :shock: :? :o WOW...That One Will Be A Trip. A Trip I Hope I Dont Regret.
I Can Just See Me Now......Tooling Down The Highway. NO Siding.. NO Windows.. NO Money :lol: :lol: Well, Just Another Day In The Crazy Life Of A Very Sick BUS NUTT.

So........Please Tune Back In, I Will Get Working On This SOON. Very Soon. Same BAT Channel Same Bat Time :roll: :lol:

JOHN 8-)
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500