Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

We are here -- Yuma Foothills

This is the place to discuss all your tricks and tips of bus life. From how to pack everything you need, to the best on the road recipes.
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

We are here -- Yuma Foothills

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Hi Everyone, Art and I are about to arrive in Yuma Foothills for the weekend. Is anyone else here right now? We plan a totally relaxing weekend, and might have time to visit if anyone is up for it!

Cindy
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: We are here -- Yuma Foothills

Post by luvrbus »

Art, we don't live there but if you have your rooster George and Glynda McConaughey live at Wellton and Morris Maxwell is in Yuma give them a call. good luck
Clifford
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Thanks Clifford! Wouldn't you know it, we don't have our roster (my clothes are also hanging on the bedroom door at home). So far I found people are not always where their address is on the roster either. Oh well, we've been having a great time doing nothing... big change from home! We'll be here till Monday if anyone is up for a visit while we're here. :)

Cindy
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
binkey
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404489
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle model 15

Post by binkey »

Hi Art and Cindy!

Wish we could have joined you to spend more time....

Looking forward to it in the future...

BTW.. how did everything go? Any exciting adventures?
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Hi Cheryl,
We had a wonderfully relaxing time. It was our first time there without the kids, and without having a big project to do! We really mostly sat around and did nothing. We do like to walk or drive around to see if we can find other buses, and also see what others have done with their lots.

The weather was perfect (except for the windstorm one day). We've been going in December/ January for the last couple years, and found it was always cold. Cold in Yuma? I didn't think that was allowed! lol

We are starting to go places now in our bus... life can't get much better than this!

Looking forward to seeing you and Van out there someday too!

Cindy
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
Two Feathers
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F234821
Bus Model: 1978 Eagle 05
1990 Eagle 15

Post by Two Feathers »

Cindy,
We will have a copy of the CURRENT roster posted on the website in the next couple of days.

You are right. Many of our members list an address where they receive mail but don't really reside there. The current roster will have phone numbers and email address' so contact should be fairly easy. Enjoy when it gets posted. It will be in the members only "Restricted" section.

Dave
1990 Eagle 15 Under Construction
Cummins M-11 Celect Plus
Allison 746, T drive axle
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Thanks Dave! I printed a copy of the new roster that posted tonight, and will be putting it in the bus!
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hey,I must be the red headed step child,why doesn't Club chatter section apear when I'm logged on :?: ,I need to get some phone numbers.Thanks :).We did officially join at the Q rally after registering with FMCA first.Help! :shock:
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I told you already! We voted you off the rock n' roll bus! haha

The roster is available now. I converted the Excel file to a PDF so everyone would be able to read and print it easily. If anyone has any problems with it please let me know.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

OOO-kay,not sure if I deserved that one(probably did)but we'll take it,by the way,thanks for getting me straightened out with the chatter thing,seems I got some reading to do so we can catch up.thanks again.