Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

road trip

This is the place to discuss all your tricks and tips of bus life. From how to pack everything you need, to the best on the road recipes.
Liberty
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F415412
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle 01 #7211

road trip

Post by Liberty »

Yestrday one of our daughters twins (12) had her tonsils removed we had the other twin and his 7 year old sister. We had them overnight and till mid afternoon. Then after daddy got home from work we took of toward the north with the 7 year old. This is her first bus trip. Strapped her into the co-pilot seat and the smile was a mile wide.
Stopped in Salina for some Wally docking. Will drive on today to Alton, KS for Anne's HS reunion. It is only the 49th so will not have a special table.
The dinner is always fabulous and will get to see both her sisters and a bro-in-law.
LeRoy
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: road trip

Post by Dreamscape »

Y'all have a fun trip! I am looking forward to our next road trip. Will fill you in on when and where. It is going to be spectacular!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

LeRoy how is the new radiator doing? Have a safe trip.

Wayne
Liberty
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F415412
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle 01 #7211

Post by Liberty »

Paul, looking forward to the intinerary
Wayne, The radiator is cool I mean reall a good unit. coming up on fri/sat we had no temps over 175. running I-70 and some less than great local roads after our westbound exit was closed. very pleased. THANKS again for the help.