Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Cabinet Storage

This is the place to discuss all your tricks and tips of bus life. From how to pack everything you need, to the best on the road recipes.
glmccon
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 87956
Bus Model: 1966 Eagle 01

Re: Cabinet Storage

Post by glmccon »

Wal-mart also sells this matrial by the roll in the kitchen department. I use it to line the shelves in the kitchen but do not use anything between the dishes. I don't have any clanking and rattling as we travel. We are in a Eagle and have a smooth ride!! Love those torsion bars! :roll:
George and Glynda McConaughey
1966 Eagle 01
George cell (813) 966-7513
Glynda cell (619) 248-4080